Let the experts from Faust Heating & A/C Co. match your lifestyle, HVAC equipment, and indoor space to the ideal smart thermostat. You’ll enjoy superior control over temperature, greater convenience, energy savings, and optimize the management of the heating and cooling system. These user-friendly, technologically advanced WiFi thermostats simplify everyday challenges while incorporating beautifully into any style of decor. While there are lots of options to choose from, the experienced professionals from Faust Heating & A/C Co. customize recommendations to deliver maximum rewards.
Reliable WiFi Thermostat Installations
Faust Heating & A/C Co. handles proper installation and set up of industry leading smart thermostats for our customers in Bath, Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas. We offer the latest technology to maximize the efficiency and longevity of HVAC systems, and familiarize you with operation and features. Serving our local community for over a century, our certified technicians are dedicated to your complete satisfaction.
Some of the many available benefits of a WiFi thermostat include:
- Trim Costs – Energy saving tips and superior management of HVAC equipment delivers significant savings on utility bills.
- Automatic Adjustment – Sensors detect occupancy and activity, then regulate heating and cooling according.
- Learning Capability – Monitoring and adapting to your schedule, the thermostat builds a customized program.
- Remote Access – Monitor and make adjustments from your smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
- App-Based Scheduling – Create heating/cooling schedules from a convenient app for in-depth temperature management.
- Energy Tracking – Energy reports provide insight and promote greater energy savings.
- User-friendly – Simple interfaces provide clear information and simplify operation.
- Compatibility – Many smart thermostats link up with numerous home appliances and devices, including air quality accessories.
- Voice Commands – Certain models feature voice command technology.
- Alerts – Get notified of temperature fluctuations and maintenance needs.
- Monitor Outdoor Conditions – Accurate readings of outdoor temperature and humidity levels, along with the forecast.
- Monitor Indoor Conditions – Keep track of the home’s temperature, humidity levels, and more.